Monday 1 August 2011

Event: AnarKaos @ The Corn Exchange, Hertford (6th August 2011)

Bands: AnarKaos, Emcoil + 2 more
Address: The Corn Exchange, 39 Fore Street, Hertford, SG14 1AL
Time/Doors: 19:30pm
Price: £5.00

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the first post of my new blog =). I start this blog with an announcement - AnarKaos are playing at the Hertford Corn Exchange for the first time in almost 6 years! Details of the event can be found above and I hope to see you all there where we will be sure to bring you all the old favourites!

With that out of the way, I would like to welcome you to my new blog. This blog aims to keep you all updated with the projects and bands I am in (such as AnarKaos, ALC, Sanity's Last Hope and Beyond the Sacrifice) as well as providing music, videos and hopefully other content for your enjoyment, not just for my own projects but for others too. If you have a music-related video for your band or project, I will add it to my channel. Plus any events that are upcoming please let me know and I will list them here.

I would like to say a huge thanks for all of those that visit and contribute to this blog and keep it metal \m/

Gaz

No comments:

Post a Comment