Monday 15 August 2011

Help Needed For Creative Project!

OK! So, I am currently working on my third year creative project for the University of Northampton. My project is about creating seven scales from seven formulae that could potentially have sound characteristics associated to them. Once I have all seven scales (or modes, seeing as they are more closely related to modes than scales) I will compose each song in a way that represents these laws. What do I need from you guys? I would like recommendations or suggestions on different formulae that you think would be appropriate for this project. From all the available suggestions I will pick the seven that closely resemble my purpose! Please use the comments box attached to my blog to put forward your suggestion (along with what sound-characteristics are associated to it) or post a comment in response to my Facebook post. Many thanks to everyone that helps me with this!

As a token of my appreciation, every person that puts forward a suitable formula (it must have some kind of sound-associations with it) will get a copy of the finished project.

No comments:

Post a Comment